Thank you for registering for your COAST Training-Based Experience- Montana!
Please read the following information carefully and follow the instructions completely in preparation for your event.
1. To complete your registration, please fill out BOTH the Participant Waiver AND the Participant Questionnaire using the following link.
2. You MUST verify your email in order for the waiver process to be complete. If you did not receive a verification email, please check your junk folder and verify right away. Contact Us if you cannot locate the verification email.
3. Please review the following Warning Orders below:
This event has very limited enrollment & will provide you a highly customized and personalized training experience.
Rest assured, CTT has the gear required to execute the course, however you are encouraged to use what you own, so add it to your packing list. Please let us know if you will be bringing your own gun.
Please emaiL us with any question re: gear/packing.
Please plan on arriving on Sunday 7.17.22 to the Great Falls International Airport (GTF) prior to 3pm.
You will be transported to event HQ.
Administration / Safety to be addressed upon arrival at HQ.
Welcome Reception will take place early evening.
Departure is on Thursday 7.20.22. Checkout from HQ is no later than 10am. We will coordinate transport to the Great Falls International Airport once we receive your itineraries.
If you need to spend the night in Great Falls, we recommend Hotel Arvon.
Please send your travel itinerary ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Click on Red Box above “Participant Waiver & Questionnaire”
2. Complete BOTH
3. Verify Waiver completion via email confirmation immediately following submission (check junk file if needed)
Pants (Tactical or BDU style)
Long sleeve shirt (will get dirty)
Weather appropriate outerwear (jacket, sweatshirt, rain gear); recommend layers as weather can be variable.
Casual attire for evening.
Closed Toe Boots or Shoes – Keep in mind this is a ranch, you will be in dirt and uneven terrain – comfortable for hiking.
Toiletries / Medications